Total Beginner

Paul Perry pfperry at melbpc.org.au
Mon May 4 12:20:01 CEST 1998

At 09:32 PM 3/05/98 -0300, you wrote:
>At 23:04 03/05/98 +0100, you wrote:
>>Hi,
>>  I don't know if this is the right list to write to but if it isbn't
>>please point me in the right direction, I am a complete beginner at this
>>synth building stuff, and I would like some project schematics which are
>>quite simple but could help me to understand and get a beginning on the
>>topic...

....well there is plenty of ckts to be found via the links at
http://www.servtech.com/~nuuj/nuuj.html

Anything you put together with a soldering iron (except non-electronic
jewellery) is good experience. But i don't know any current books,
except the reprint of Barry Klein's book, but many of the ckts there use parts
no longer available. (to find BKs book search "barry klein synthesiser")

paul perry melbourne australia