chorus pedal I.C.s

John Mart JCM123 at webtv.net
Fri Jul 31 14:25:17 CEST 1998

There is a listing of  Panasonic MN3000 series BBD devices in the newest
Digi-Key catalog, including the 3009 and 3101 (page 181). These must be
the ones in question.  They also offer a booklet with data and circuits
for $3.50.  There's no minimum order, but you have to pay 5$ for orders
under 25$.  They're on the web,  I don't know about foreign orders.
There must be some way of getting that to you.  I have that  booklet.
Might be able to xerox the pages and send them through mail.
----John M.