chorus pedal IC's

Martin Czech martin.czech at intermetall.de
Fri Jul 31 08:34:03 CEST 1998

> I have an ampeg chorus pedal with a couple of bad IC's, MN3009 and MN3101.
>
> What are those and where can I find them?.

Maybe very expensive in repair shops (also on the internet, try a
search machine).

RS Components have some MN300x BBDs, but not exactly the type you ask
for. They have also a 3000 stage part, for arround 100 DM. Maybe you
could contact the RS service and try to find the local panasonic
distributor. I also tryed the panasonic/matsushita web page, no way.  I
guess it's the same with Analog Devices. Some parts are still in
production somehow, but the don't appear in datasheets or catalogues
any more.

Is this called silent death of an analogue ;->?

m.c.

m.c. has made it finally:  3 CDs out now; 72 min. minimum; "1"
(1994-1995),"2" (95-96),"three" (96-97); experimental stuff; mostly
Eimert/Stockhausen style; but also modern popular style