Cover vinyl source?

John Speth johns at
Tue Jul 28 20:27:27 CEST 1998

I'm looking for this leather-look-alike vinyl (or vinyl like) stuff for
covering a case I'm building.  The ideal stuff would be like what's on my
Rhodes piano.  Many guitar amplifiers and speaker cabinets are covered in
this stuff.  It's tough, relatively thin, has no backing, and looks like
it'll glue to a wood substrate nicely using contact cement.  Does anybody
know where I can obtain some of this in the US?

Also I'm looking for a source of metal corner covers like the ones that
screw on guitar amps and speaker cabinets.  Anybody know of a US source for

John Speth
Object Engineering, Inc
mailto:johns at

More information about the Synth-diy mailing list