More Nonlinear filter feedback

Scott Gravenhorst chordman at flash.net
Fri Jul 24 03:49:40 CEST 1998

Another question:

What kind of difference in effect can I expect by using a single pole
filter as opposed to a state variable filter (both VC cutoff) using
nonlinear feedback?

Also, in the case of the state variable, there are two feedback paths,
one for the first integrator itself and the other from the second
integrator back to the first integrator's input.  Where would the
nonlinear element be best placed?  Or is this "Dr. Mad Scientist"
time? (again)  Hmmm.  I think I know the answer here, but I'll let the
question stand.

-- Scott Gravenhorst
-- FatMan Site: www.teklab.com/~chordman