tube VCF article

Ken Stone sasami at blaze.net.au
Thu Jul 23 00:11:44 CEST 1998

>Eric Barbour wrote:
>My tube VCF circuit article has finally been posted:
>
>http://home.earthlink.net/~mccorquodale/eng_music/article9.html
>
>If anyone decides to try building it, please let us all know.

Mine's well on the way. PSU is finished, and the signal section of the
filter is nearly complete. I should be able to power this part up some time
this weekend. I'll put photos up when I've finished it.

The PSU was a challenge, built using only parts to hand. The 6.3V is
provided by an 8V torriod transformer, rectified, smoothed and dropped to
the correct voltage through a string of eight 11-amp power diodes. The HT
transformer is a 240 to 115V stepdown transformer designed for running US
appliances in Australia.

Ken

                Ken Stone  sasami at blaze.net.au
                   ** Catgirl Paradise **
               <http://www.anime.net/~kens/>
         ** Australian Miniature Horses and ponies **
             <http://www.blaze.net.au/~sasami/>