Serge Waveshaper schemos on Music Machines

Jim Johnson jamos at technotoys.com
Fri Jul 17 21:23:30 CEST 1998

Looks cool and easy to build. What are the logic and threshold levels in
this setup? And would this work equally well with a bipolar supply (I'd
like to set up +- 5v outputs on the logic section of my someday synth.)

Jim Johnson
Metaphoric Software
Makers of Techno Toys
Software for Electronic Music