AW: VCS3 Filter Cap values

Haible Juergen Juergen.Haible at nbgm.siemens.de
Fri Jul 17 12:37:11 CEST 1998

	>I am in the process of breadboarding the VCS3 filter and was
wondering if
	>anyone knows what value 47Kpf or 10Kpf is as indicated on the
schemos that
	>are out there?

Just multiply the factors. k=1e3, p=1e-12, kp=n=1e-9.
As curious as it may look, it's even mathematically
correct. (;->)

BTW: The filter schemos show a 10u capacitor across the
CV input ( C31, parallel to the 1k lower divider leg).
This will slow down modulation transients. S&H sounds
like using a portamento, for example. I have no idea if
this is an error in the schemos or if it's actually inside the
VCS3, but I've cut it out on my clone yesterday, and it sounds
much better now.

JH