Chua Oscillator question

chordman at flash.net chordman at flash.net
Wed Jul 15 15:28:52 CEST 1998

I've looked at several sites now and I still have questions.
Has anyone made one of these work with a voltage controlled
bandpass filter?  One of the circuits on the web shows the
classical circuit with dotted lines coming from the caps and
resistors in the filter that go back to a box labeled 'MIDI
Control'.  Kind of vague for me.  Also, the circuit looks like
both terminals of the filter are both inputs and outputs at
the same time...  Almost as if it is an electronic analog of
a reed and a resonator.  Anyway, I've a mental block with it,
but I really want to make one.

-- Scott Gravenhorst
-- FatMan Site: http://www.teklab.com/~chordman
-- RedWebMail by <R<edStarWare