DSP anybody?

Martin Fay mfay at fs2.cp.umist.ac.uk
Wed Jul 15 14:23:06 CEST 1998

Martin Keefe wrote:
> Is anybody on this list looking at using DSPs to create "analogue"
> synths?

Sort of...but my development is x86/win32 based, a major advantage of
this being the excellent development tools available, and also a wide
choice of audio and MIDI interfaces.

> In the
> UK Maplin do an evaluation/development system for Analog Device's
> SHARC for under 180 pounds.

That sounds interesting, do you have more details handy? I'm sure I
can find a Maplin catalogue somewhere but I doubt people outside the
uk can as easily.

Martin

  man(i)kin / 3 track demo now available on mp3
| Email: martin.fay at umist.ac.uk                  |
| Web: http://www.cp.umist.ac.uk/users/martin/   |