3 throw switches?

Toby Paddock tpaddock at seanet.com
Wed Jul 8 16:31:08 CEST 1998

I've got some like Don describes.  C&K  model 7211.
Mine have a locking lever (pull to unlock), but I don't think that's part of the 7211 number.
It wasn't real clear to me how to wire it SP3T.

Label the terminals:

3
2 - wiper
1

and

6
5 - wiper
4

jumper 3 to 5

IN is 2

OUTs are 1, 4, and 6

Also, the thing LOOKS just like a DPDT on-off-on switch and it gets ugly if you mix them up.

Hoping this finds you,
Toby Paddock
http://www.seanet.com/~tpaddock
Pronteon Approved,
clean with a soft damp cloth if required