tubesource for tubesynths

Bill Layer b.layer at vikingelectronics.com
Mon Jul 6 19:47:38 CEST 1998

All,

One small sticking point for many who seek to venture into the tube world
is availability of the devices in question. I'm no AES, but I've sure got
new and used multiples of most of the devices called out for in Eric's
designs.

Anyone interested in 'getting tubes' as we say in the industry, may feel
free to contact me on the matter. I'd be happy to trade for whatever... I
also have a small selection of general-purpose tube types (for
experiments), sockets, tube data etc. This stuff is available to
synth-diy-ers only for our purposes, and not generally 'for sale'. My
stocks are not that large.

Good luck!

------------------------------
Bill Layer