Tubes with "numbers" inside them

John Blacet blacet at
Sat Jul 4 13:19:35 CEST 1998

The modern equivalent is the VF display (vacuum fluorescent) with their
bright geenish-blue color; actually one of the most readable displays
around. Needs some fairly high voltage--supplied by inverter typically.

John Blacet
Blacet Research Music Electronics
blacet at

More information about the Synth-diy mailing list