Tubes with "numbers" inside them

Per.Mattsson at Per.Mattsson at
Sat Jul 4 13:14:03 CEST 1998

Hi all!
This is not exactly SDIY but I know of no better source for this than this

I remember from 15-20 years back some lab measuring devices like freq.counters
and some very hightech HIFI equipment like the Revox tuners had  -  I don't
know how to describe them better than - "tubes with glowing numbers inside

If I remember correctly they were mentioned here on SDIY some 6-10 months

I would be very thankful for pictures on those tubes/valves for a interface
design project I'm doing.  I you have pictures or know were I can find them
please mail me privately since this is no SDIY issue.

//Per Mattsson - per.mattsson at

        Sent from The Department of Media and Communication
                      Mid Sweden University
              Information available at Info at

More information about the Synth-diy mailing list