3 throw switches?

Ken Stone sasami at blaze.net.au
Fri Jul 3 00:33:31 CEST 1998

You may be thinking of a 2 pole, center off switch, if you are thinking of
toggles.

Slide switches are available with three positions.

Otherwise, use a rotary switch.

ken

                Ken Stone  sasami at blaze.net.au
                   ** Catgirl Paradise **
               <http://www.anime.net/~kens/>
         ** Australian Miniature Horses and ponies **
             <http://www.blaze.net.au/~sasami/>