electronics for a diy ribbon controller

Henri Kovalainen hekovala at lyseolukio2.kajaani.fi
Fri Feb 27 14:18:55 CET 1998

 How about the system that the Paia Oz uses? I have no idea if it
 practically works, but it seems nice. A bit more complicated circuit is
 needed, because here we're dealing with capacitance rather than
 resistance. However it would look quite nice (the pad can be painted)
 and it appears to be mechanically robust.

 theadvancementand |  henri kovalainen    hoikankatu 19
 diffusionofknowle |  phone: +08-626555   87100 kajaani
 dgeistheonlyguard |  irc: acidrain       finland
 ianoftrueliberty. |  http://lyseolukio2.kajaani.fi/~dh
                   '-