Fw: Electronics, a bit off topic

Larry Hendry jlarryh at iquest.net
Sun Feb 8 20:56:08 CET 1998

Sorry this is a bit off topic, but I thought someone in this wonderful
group might have the information I am looking for.

Some time ago, a SYSEX modification was made available for the Simmons
SMP8:2 MIDI controlled mixer.  I found the person who used to offer this
and intended on ordering the material, and somehow misplaced my contact
information.

If anyone knows who this gentleman is or how to get in touch with him, I
would appreciate the information.  Additionally, if anyone owns one of
these units, I have some information concerning a battery explosion hazard
and a simple solution for the heat related erratic operation of this fine
old mixer.

Larry Hendry