AW: Ribbon controllers and mark verbos naked with 303

Quinton Fulsom qfulsom at ccsi.com
Thu Jan 2 20:38:09 CET 1997

Well here my crappy $.02 worth
Since everyone is suddenly putting them on equipment and it seems as if the
su-10 by yamaha being
the first??? recently that is, that more than likely they are all getting
them from one source in japan.  I actually think it
may all stem back from the first designs from apple powerbooks e.g. 520 &
540 with their trackpads and if you want to get really hacky and shanky
(please don't misinterpret this as any sort of kinky advance especially mr.
verbos whom I have a pic of naked with his 303 he he heeee!!!!) the
trackpads that you see on notebooks now are being clearanced several places
on the web for $10.  I've been thinking of getting a spare and playing
around.

Quint