Burning speakers

Miha Tomsic Mike miha.tomsic at fmf.uni-lj.si
Wed Jan 29 19:14:42 CET 1997

	Hello!

This afternoon I just fried high and mid-way of my right speaker...
Now how do you test your diys not to burn your speakers.

I was making noise unit and somewhere in the middel of my fiddling with
the system it got pretty noisy... :) That's when I moved to headphones
which seemed more fool-proof...

At least i finished the noise unit... :)

	Bye, Mike...

 - Miha Tomsic Mike -- C. na postajo 55 -- 1351 Brezovica pri Lj. -- SLOVENIA -
 - home-made -- electronics -- music -- industrial -- physics -- net -- linux -
 - phylosophy -- poetry -- arts ---- Lower Parts of Abdomen ---- Josef Banale -