I can't send mail?

gstopp at fibermux.com gstopp at fibermux.com
Wed Jan 29 00:11:41 CET 1997

     Hi DIY,

     Forgive the diagnostic message...

     I've posted one reply twice with no echo. I've posted one reply *with*
     echo. This mail is not a reply, it's an original. I want to see if it
     echoes. I can see "normal" DIY messages like any other time. I suspect
     I've got mail problems - I know I've been off of AH all year, too lazy
     to re-sub. So - some questions, if I may:

     1. Did this email get posted to the list?

     2. Did my earlier posts (two of the same, long ones about op-amps)
     make it? (Please ignore this question if the answer to #1 above is
     "no".)

     Thanks and sorry,

     - Gene