ASM-1 and Tempcos

gstopp at fibermux.com gstopp at fibermux.com
Tue Jan 28 18:28:20 CET 1997

     Yes I forgot to include the LM311 power pins on my schematics! I
     didn't show them for the other chips, so I left them off of the 311.
     It's a habit of mine showing through.... the schematics are of the
     style that I use as "notes to myself"... sorry! The LM311 has a
     strange pinout compared to "normal" op-amps. Notice for example that
     the (+) and (-) inputs on pins 2 and 3 are reversed from the standard
     741-type pinout. Also, the output is on pin 7 rather than pin 6.

     So - just for reference purposes, here's the pinout used in this VCO:

     LM311
      Pin     Connection
     --------------------

     1         V-