first restoration

Josh Hanson the.josh at jhu.edu
Thu Jan 23 21:32:29 CET 1997

All right, I'm trudging through my first synth resurrection (as time
permits in the middle of an engineering course load), and I just had one
small question.  I've read up in the archives about the CA3086, but to not
much avail in my case.  In replacing this part, are there any bugs in the
not-so-standard industry standards that I should look out for?  I'm trying
to put as much care into bringing this machine back to the life it never
knew, so any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Josh Hanson