Project thoughts

Tony Clark clark at andrews.edu
Thu Jan 23 17:30:41 CET 1997

> What about a box that accepts RS-232 serial IN and spits MIDI out? Why?
> Well, the first stop for this box would be for me to hookup an
> off-the-shelf trackball or mouse and use it as a MIDI controller.

   Even better, use one of those pads like they have on laptops in the
place of mice.  Just think about it!  Get a larger version and start
throwing stuff at it!  Roll balls over it, spin a top on its surface, get
your cat...  The possibilities as a controller are ENDLESS!!!

   But seriously, this would be kind of a neat project.  Bet you could
get a scholarship for it at that school over in europe that designs all
those wacky MIDI controllers.  :)

   Tony

I can't drive (my Moog) 55!
Tony Clark -- clark at andrews.edu