schematics

heiko van der linden h.j.vanderlinden at stud.far.ruu.nl
Thu Jan 23 20:37:20 CET 1997

Does anyone know where i can find the complete schematics of a simple
synthesizer so I can build my own.
I would also like to know if there's any place on the net where i can get
moog and minimoog schematics (complete one's not just a vcf schematic)

And another question I saw a guy in an altern8 video clip (sorry about that
) and he held an extremely small synthesizer in his hands (approx.
25cm*15cm) with only one octave does anyone know what synthesizer this
possibly is or another very small synth and where I can get the schematics?