OB8 keyboard parts...

Paul D'Amato frosty at net-connect.net
Thu Jan 23 15:30:16 CET 1997

Hello all,

      Well here is my once every three month's question ( say that 10 times
) . The keyboard on my OB8 was acting strange ( some keys would not conjure
up a sound, others would. And others would get sound after a couple of
seconds of holding them down. ) so I took it apart and cleaned everything
with deoxit but no dice. I noticed that there are 10 rubber key contacts (
in groups of 6 ) and that some of these were not completely flush with the
contact board ( I did take these off and clean the contacts ) . Could this
be the problem ? And if so , where can I get 10 new one's from ?

                        Thanks in advance ................. Paul

*********** " And I for one cannot figure out why everyone **************

********************  has to quote someone in their sig file......" *****

------------------------------> Paul D'Amato .......late night quotes 97'