Need Whiteface Odyssey Mod info

Mark Smart smart at nn.com
Thu Jan 23 01:29:32 CET 1997

Having just received an ARP Odyssey service manual (thanks to Joachim
Verghese for that!!) I see that there was a modification kit available from
ARP to add interface jacks (CV, Gate, and Trigger) to a whiteface (model I)
Odyssey. I would be interested in getting a schematic of this mod kit, and
will pay for postage and copies. The kit number was: 6800101. Thanks!!

*     Mark Smart                               *
*     Network Technician                       *
*     University Communications Inc. (UCI)     *
*     smart at medusa.nn.com                      *