LF411 Op-Amp dilemma

Robot robot at sdic.net
Wed Jan 22 04:29:37 CET 1997

Well, i got some op-amps from Mouser and they said they didn't carry the
LF411 but they have an equivalent replacement according to them.  So they
sent me CA3140's in an 8pin DIP.

Before I start dropping these in my 2600 to replace the LM301's (less the
30uf cap across pin 1 and 7) in the s+h (and other places) I wanted to check
with everyone here that these were a good substitution.  In the catalog
they're listed as BIMOS Op-Amps...

Please let me know as I'm excited to try and get my 2600's s+h back up and
running.

Thanks again for all the excellent help everyone has given me thus far.
                   _