NAMM

Barry Klein barry.klein at deltronix.com
Tue Jan 21 08:00:48 CET 1997

 Ch> Was each letter cut out of the vinyl?

 Ch> I looked into this at some local sign shops when first figuring out
 Ch> how I was gonna do lettering and the biggest problem was that you
 Ch> couldn't do very thin lines or small fonts (if it's the same thing).

No, I'm suggesting that the whole 6" x 9" or whatever front panel is
a vinyl rectangle with the lettering, logo, and whatever else you
want is embedded into it.  Just peel the whole thing off the paper
and press it on your panel and mount your stuff and you're done.

Barry

... Elect. Music, Photography, Bubble Machines, Stunt Kites, Elect. Design

___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.20 [NR]