FatMan made patchable?

Josh Brandt brandt at fishes.ultra.net
Mon Jan 20 19:13:52 CET 1997

Okay, I checked the archive, and I didn't see anything about this...

Has anyone built the FatMan and set it up to be patchable, either with
normalled connections or without? How well does it lend itself to this sort
of thing? I haven't yet seen the instructions or the board for it-- I'm just
curious right now.

Modding the FatMan seems an easy way to get some more options for modular
fun... It's probably going to be my next project. (Ahhh, ahhh, I can't stop
myself! Must... build... more... synthesizers...)

Josh