Screenprinting

Christopher_List at Sonymusic.Com Christopher_List at Sonymusic.Com
Fri Jan 17 14:26:34 CET 1997

Sounds cool....

Please keep us all filled in on the type (like manufacturer) of screen
material and ink you use, as well as your impression of the durability of
the final product.

When I looked into this, I was under the impression that to use good,
durable ink (or paint) on metal with yer average silkscreen material - you
can't clean the inks out of the screen w/o destroying the silkscreen gel
stuff. This mean it's a one shot deal for each screen image (which may not
matter in some cases).

- Chris