No smoke!

Josh Brandt brandt at fishes.ultra.net
Fri Jan 17 16:15:10 CET 1997

Last night, I finished populating my ASM-1 board. Hands trembling, I
attached the power supply and, holding my breath, I powered it up.

No smoke. Nothing burning (or getting really hot, for that matter) and
nothing bad happening at all, as far as I can see.

Tomorrow I get to attach all the jacks and controls and things, and see if
it actually works... I did get a chance to wire up external connections to
the noise generator, which, reassuringly enough, generated noise. 8)

Ah, I can't wait. 8)

Josh