2600 repair suggestions needed

Robot robot at sdic.net
Thu Jan 16 12:00:23 CET 1997

UGH!  I'm up late finishing a LISP project for an AI class...

>Mouser has instrument grade OP-O7s for US$0.96 (I think) - I'd go for those,
>they've got better noise specs (I've got this thing about paying more than
>$1 for an opamp).  I wonder why the cost of 411/412's went up so much????

Alright, sounds good.  I'll try this then.  How about someone suggest how
many I should order to cover replacing all of the 2600's op-amps.  I don't
really have time to rip the _whole_ thing apart to find out.  Would someone
know how many I should order, off hand?

Thanks again for all the excellent advice.
                   _