VC capacitor?

Peter Ullrich ullrich at kapsch.co.at
Thu Jan 16 08:09:58 CET 1997

>Hi!
>
>can anybody tell me if there exists something like a voltage
>controllable capacitor ?
>
>I need one with a large range (and pretty precise if possible).
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>Bert Schiettecatte.

In radio equipment they use capacitor-diodes. They change their value due to
a change of the supplied voltage. The capacity value is in the picofarad
range...

Ciao
Peter

        \|/
       (o o)
                   Ing. Peter Ullrich      mailto: ullrich at kapsch.co.at
                   http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/3586/
                   Hardware & Software Developer /  Electronic Musician
   .oooO           KAPSCH AG / SGB2                    Vienna / Austria
   (   )   Oooo.            Traffic Control and Transmission Technology
           (_/