Music

Tim Walters walters at digidesign.com
Wed Jan 15 19:49:18 CET 1997

At 1:23 PM 1/15/97, Xyplex2 at aol.com wrote:
>   I do need to buy a new CD and was wondering if any of you put out a cd?
>
>       Music that has custom built instruments sounds interesting to me.
>
>                     I like Merzbow.
>
>                             Is there any of you with a cd of your modular's?

Me, me, me! :)  It even has some Merzbow-like moments, and a custom
instrument (albeit an acoustic one built by an 8-year-old child).  Check
out http://www.slip.net/~coredump/drywell.html for details and reviews.

One track uses a Moog modular as source material, although it's heavily
processed.

"This is digitally conceived New-Pagan vomit.  And I've never tasted vomit
this good." --yet another review of my CD, this time in _Sonar Map_

Tim Walters  --  walters at digidesign.com  --  http://www.slip.net/~coredump