ASM-1 Current Draw?

Christopher_List at Sonymusic.Com Christopher_List at Sonymusic.Com
Thu Jan 9 22:34:25 CET 1997

Even with 30 100K pots between +/-V - that's still less than 10mA - and
less than 100mA total.

Cool - that means I can go for the smaller .8 Amp power supply for my 4
ASM-1 synth-in-a-box project!
Space will be a premium commodity....
- CList

cc:        (bcc: Christopher List)
From:     gstopp @ fibermux.com @ WORLDCOM
Date:     01/09/97 01:25:25 PM PST
Subject:  Re: ASM-1 Current Draw?

     Just happened to have one hooked up in the lab today. Here's the
     readings for +/- 15 volt supplies, just the ASM-1 hooked up, no panel
     or any external components:

     Positive supply = 81.6 milliamps
     Negative supply = 87.3 milliamps

     The panel will draw additional current due to all the voltage divider
     pots, and this will vary depending on the values of these pots.

     - Gene