ASM-1 Faceplates & Tempcos

Christopher_List at Sonymusic.Com Christopher_List at Sonymusic.Com
Wed Jan 8 22:55:37 CET 1997

Faceplate buyers -

I've sent out some of the faceplates.

I was holding off on orders that included tempco resistors because the
tempcos were supposed to be in this week.

Being that they hadn't arrived, I got nervous and called KRL.
Turns out they're behind schedule and won't be shipping until the 22nd. :(

Sorry, but there's nothing that I can do.
I am, however, going to ship all faceplates now and I'll ship the tempcos
separately.

I plan to have all faceplates shipped by the end of the day on Friday.

I've gotten a lot of checks, and I'm not sending "I got your check" emails
out. I will be sending emails to people I HAVE NOT gotten checks from to
see if they still want the panels they've reserved.

David Schwan -
If you are out there, could you please email me - I have a question about
your order and you didn't include an email address.

- Thanks,
Chris