New ring-modulator for Digisound-80 designed/built

john.. jat5 at york.ac.uk
Thu Jan 2 14:41:29 CET 1997

Hi All,

For those that are interested, over Xmas I finalised the design for a
dual-ring-modulator for the Digisound-80 synth. The design is at the top
of this web page:

	http://www.york.ac.uk/~jat5/html/mididin.html

I'd be interested in any comments. I haven't done too much testing on it
(apart from actually making weird noises etc.) so I don't know things like
noise specs, distortion figures etc. but who cares about them anyway! ;-)

Being a Digisound module, it runs off a +/- 15v supply....

Happy new year!!

john..