Whatever happened to Sound Transform Systems?

jupiter4 jupiter4 at bt-sys.bt.co.uk
Thu Oct 31 16:24:08 CET 1996

Thanks,

I checked out the Buchla page, is he not doing synths anymore then? shame....

I seem to be having trouble locating a Doepfer page, any chance of a URL?

Cheers, Dave ...

--------
The other analog manufacturers I could think of, PAIA, Moog Music,
Doepfer, Moog Custom Engineering, Buchla - have web presence of some
kind.  Doepfer's just getting started.  Paia's had a decent site for
some time. Moog Music started to have one, then put up an 'under
construction' page months ago, never restored the site or improved it.
Buchla's promoting their 'Lightning' controller, and Moog C E has a page
courtesy of the redoubtable Kevin Lightner.