Good Engineering Practices

Miha Tomsic Mike miha.tomsic at fmf.uni-lj.si
Thu Oct 31 18:29:43 CET 1996

	Hello!

On Mon, 28 Oct 1996, Pekka Martikainen wrote:
> In digital design use ladder type ground and power nets. As much loops as
> possible, so there won't be reflections. In very fast digital designs,
> don't use sharp 90 turns, but 45 turns :) A 90 degree is more like a coil
> and it radiates more. Now I am going too far since this is not a problem
> in synth designs...

Please do tell more about digital circuits design. I am planing on making
a digital effect processor. At the moment I am studying FFT and IFFT...

	Bye, Mike...

 - Miha Tomsic Mike -- C. na postajo 55 -- 1351 Brezovica pri Lj. -- SLOVENIA -
 - home-made -- electronics -- music -- industrial -- physics -- net -- linux -
 - phylosophy -- poetry -- arts ---- Lower Parts of Abdomen ---- Josef Banale -