DIY Digital synthesis, anyone?

Ullrich Peter ullrich at kapsch.co.at
Wed Oct 30 09:59:07 CET 1996

Hi all DSP-freaks !

Do not forget to mention the Analog Devices ADSP processors. They are fast,
have a readable assemblercode (mr=mr + mx0*my0) and they offer a cheap
evaluation board (about 110$ in Austria).

Look at the ADSP2181 homepage (The DSP that is on the EZ-KIT-Lite Evaluation
board): http://www.analog.com/ADSP2181/

Ciao
Peter
            Look at my first homepage !!! (See signature)

        \|/
       (o o)
                   Ing. Peter Ullrich      mailto: ullrich at kapsch.co.at
                   http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/3586/
                   Hardware & Software Developer /  Electronic Musician
   .oooO           KAPSCH AG / SGB2                    Vienna / Austria
   (   )   Oooo.            Traffic Control and Transmission Technology
           (_/