help with Fatman and PCB questions...

Mark Pulver mpulver at wwa.com
Sat Oct 19 23:08:50 CEST 1996

>I wish PAIA had supplied solid wire to get around
>this (Or bigger holes).  Maybe I'm just overzealous when I tin the wires, I
>don't know.  If anyone has built a Fatman and could given me a tip, I'd be
>very thankful.

Hmmm... I've never known PAiA to not use solid wire for jumpers... I've
built many PAiA kits in my years, including a Fatman in the last 6 months
and a Vocoder on the bench, and they've all included a small finger roll of
non-insulated solid wire for jumpers.

It could of just beem left out of your kit. Don't use that insulated
wire... You're gonna need it for the front panel controls!

I'd suggest that you drop PAiA either a call or an email (paia at paia.com)
and let them know... I'd bet that they'd drop a run of solid wire in the
mail pretty quick.

mark