Another call for schematics

Joshua Hanson the.josh at jhu.edu
Sun Oct 13 19:30:15 CEST 1996

Being very pleased by (and grateful for) the positive feedback I get
whenever I ask for schematics on here, I've decided to humour myself and
ask for another set.

This time I'm hunting down Arp Axxe schematics.  If anybody has any copies
or knows where I could obtain my own, then I would be very grateful for
some help.

If you have any copies, email me and we'll talk.

Thanks,
Josh

|              Joshua Steven Hanson               |
|               Baltimore / Geneve                |
|                the.josh at jhu.edu                 |
| http://jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu/~jshanson/essence.html|
|	          "Ca bouge!"                     |