Linear VCO Midi'ing?

Per Mattsson Per.Mattsson at mkv.mh.se
Thu Oct 10 10:55:02 CEST 1996

majmoog at synthfool.com writes:
>Does anybody know more about these or other units? Do they make a Pro/4
>linear version?

Well, they sell an Hz/v (or linear) option for the P4. You can also buy it
already installed. I've got one and it takes good care of both KORGs
(MS-series and MP4), Yamaha CS-series monosynths. I assume you know the rest
about the P4. 4 LFOs, 8 adressable extra CV outs, Sync out etc.

Per Mattsson                               Per.Mattsson at mkv.mh.se
Lecturer and Computersystems manager       http://www.mkv.mh.se/staff/per/
Department of Media and Communication      Phone: +46-60-188825
Mid Sweden University, Sundsvall, Sweden   Fax:   +46-10-188934