Prophet 5 Power Supply Question

gstopp at fibermux.com gstopp at fibermux.com
Tue Oct 8 23:23:57 CEST 1996

     I don't have a P5 personally but one could suppose based on the
     information provided that you may have a loose lamination in the power
     transformer in the power supply, which is vibrating mechanically at
     the line frequency. Elimination of the problem may require things like
     screwing it down harder or the application of some epoxy, or in the
     worst case replacement of the transformer itself.

     - Gene
     gstopp at fibermux.com