5K Reverse Log Pots

Niklas Lindberg niklasl at eritel.se
Thu Mar 14 10:24:16 CET 1996

Well, to my knowledge there are no such components as reverse log pots...

My guess is, what you should get is an ordinary 5k log pot. If the
schematic states "reverse log pot" the term reverse probably indicates
that the pot is connected "in reverse" (which means that to increase Q
the resistance of the pot should be decreased).

This is my guess, anyway...

/Niklas
Niklas.Lindberg at ees.enator.se