AH died?

gstopp at fibermux.com gstopp at fibermux.com
Mon Mar 4 23:03:03 CET 1996

     Hi all, sorry if I started a rumor... turns out I got knocked off the
     sub list at hyperreal, probably due to the gateway at my site freaking
     out recently and bouncing mails. I didn't notice it and probably could
     have deduced it, had I looked at my "from" headers more carefully and
     noticed that the only reason that I saw AH in there is because I was
     getting only the cross-posts. Duh.

     Moral #1 - When in doubt check the archives. I've been off for weeks!
     Moral #2 - Always suspect your site first.
     Moral #3 - Never trust computers. Never, ever trust a network of them.
     Moral #4 - fEEd's a nice guy. He re-subbed me. (thanks fEEd!)

     - Gene
     gstopp at fibermux.com

     p.s. like I told fEEd, some gateways choke, but mine apparently
     projectile vomits!