AH died?

Tom Butcher bit at hyperreal.com
Mon Mar 4 23:40:47 CET 1996

>      Hi Electronica/DIY People,
>
>      I am suspecting that the Analogue Heaven list server died, based on
>      the conspicuous lack of activity. Anybody know the story????

Hyperreal.com, the computer that hosts Analogue Heaven, has not died.
Unfortunately, we have been experiencing extremely heavy loads on our
internet connection, and this has affected all the lists on Hyperreal as
well as web access (this means Musicmachines), FTP access, and telnet
access for vrave.

We expect to be able to correct the problem in a couple of weeks by
adding more internet taps.  Please be patient and bare with us in the
next few weeks.

Thank you,

Tom Butcher                                         [bit at hyperreal.com]
Orbitrecords                                             [412.392.1505]