EM Moog Filter

gstopp at fibermux.com gstopp at fibermux.com
Mon Feb 26 23:35:18 CET 1996

     Ya know that's what I thought when I opened that page - took me about
     20 seconds to say to myself "hmmmmmm.. no pin 5 on the 3080".

     Betcha it'll work fine on plus/minus fifteen, maybe need a little
     component change to keep the scale factor to 1v/oct or something. More
     study required.

     I fergot to look - do they offer a PCB???

     - Gene