Spring-Loaded Patch Cords

becker fred mach25 at indy.net
Fri Feb 23 02:39:38 CET 1996

This is a dumb idea, but I thought I'd share it anyway since we are
brainstorming.  How about spring loaded patch cords available below each
contact on a modular synth?  The output connectors would stick out a small
amount from the panel.  When you want to connect that output to an input,
you just pull the connector out and the cord reals out as you take it to the
desired input.  When done, you just let the cord pull itself back in where
it came from.  No muss, no fuss.  Dumb, huh?