Roland Modulars

becker fred mach25 at indy.net
Fri Feb 9 15:15:19 CET 1996

"A.S.P." <ms20 at zebu.serv.net> WROTE:

The system 100 used some components that are no longer available, such as
the uA 726 matched pair.  If you meant the system 100m, then it wouldn't
be as big a deal.

I really have doubts that Roland could be convinced to reissue a modular
system, be it complete or in kit form.  I don't think there's a large
enough market for such a thing.

(don't get me wrong, I love modulars, but I also know that I'm part a
minority in my interest.  )

You may be right about Roland and I did mean the 100m.  I will contact
Roland about this and let you all know what I find.